A leprechaun came to the house today and did some silly things! We found a note this morning:
“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!
Can you find all 10 things changed by me?
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
P.S. Don’t forget to eat your Lucky Charms”
There were 10 things he changed in the the house so we ran around trying to find them all. Only one was the most obvious:
Here is all the changed links in order of when they were found:
1. Shamrock drawn on chalkboard
2. Suitcase in bathtub
3. Lampshade upside down
4. Can of ravioli on the tv cabinet
5. Kit hanging upside down by her shoes on the window curtain
6. Flamica shoes on her huge baby doll
7. Her Liz Lomax cow parade bank upside down
8. Book in the bathroom upside down
9. Tennis shows on the freezer
10. Her picture turn upside down in a frame
Last Friday he came to the Woog’s school and did silly things in the classroom and when she got home, he had totally messed up her room AND “tinkled” (out chosen potty word) in all our toilets without flushing. They all had green tinkle in them!