a girl who creates
Build It art at Target
September 27th, 2011

I ran by our local Target this morning and they were busy stocking their new boy bedroom decor and look what I spotted on the P.O.P:

I did the stretched canvas art for them that matched their Circo Build It collection. They were busy stocking it all so I didn’t want to stand there watching so I’ll have to go back and take a look at the finished product in a few days. It’s a 21″x21″ canvas and I think it’s around $30.

I also did a matching growth chart available on Target.com:

So if you have a little builder at your house, these products would be perfect for him :)

category: licensing, products, products for sale

6 Responses to “Build It art at Target”

• Pat Lewis
    September 27th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Great work! Target/Circo always has such cool-looking stuff. Can I ask how you got hooked up with them?

• Megan Casey
    September 27th, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Holli Conger is one of the most intelligent artist who create I can know. Very creative ideas and modern yet so in depth and meaningful. The architecture she uses is beyond beautiful.

• Paula Jordan
    September 27th, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Congratulations! I’m always so proud of you!! It’s gotten so that I “look” for you in so many stores that I go into. Can’t wait to take a trip to Target!

• Becky
    December 9th, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Love this set!! Got it for my little man’s new big boy bed. I wish the art came in a different size…like a set of 3 9×9 canvas’. Love the work!!!

• Amanda
    December 26th, 2011 at 3:43 am

I bought the Build It set for my son for Christmas. I am wanting to add some accessories to his bedroom, but I can’t find any art work for the walls. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• Chrissy
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Hi, how could I go about getting a copy of this Build-it canvas? I have searched every Target locally and every website possible to find it for my son’s bedroom. Can we buy directly through you?